Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Blogging Privacy
Please forgive me for setting my blog to private (it may be an extra step logging into my blog now) - this comes after I received a book in the mail yesterday from Amazon ("The Omnivore's Dilemma") that I had written about on my blog about a month ago. It was a gift from someone I had never heard of in Vancouver with no gift message, and call me paranoid, but it creeped me out a bit. I realized how much of my life (and my kids!) I put on my blog and naivly think that only my friends and family are reading it. So, to be safe, my blog will have to closed to the general public.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...
-
I forgot to post these pictures of our Easter. It was over at my brother's house and the kids had so much fun! Abe being surly, as us...
7 comments:
I totally agree!!! I love reading your blog everyday, but I've thought more than once about who else might be reading it that "shouldn't be" :)
Genevieve
Ew ick! VIC! Just kidding, that is a little creepy, man...probably a good idea especially w/your photos of your kids and whatnot. But geez, who ARE these people and why would they be reading on someone they don't know? I mean, I wouldn't...although, I'm not crazy...most of the time :-) No worries friend - you're worth the logging in LOL!
that is totally creepy! eek, i need to do that.
oh, p.s. how did they get your address, just look it up?! eek!
I think he ordered off my Amazon wish list (which I have now set to private!) and it comes to my house.
Yea, that would disturb me too. Gotta keep our family safe first:) Love the pictures of the Fourth, looks like fun.
Hi Kami! Thanks for inviting me to view your blog...smart move on making it private, by the way. I love all of your pictures, they are fabulous!
Post a Comment