We left the evening promising to go see "La Boheme", which is coming to Portland. I can't wait!Sunday, September 20, 2009
Thanks, Tabs!!
My very understanding dear friend Tabs came over last night for dinner to celebrate our 30th birthdays. I couldn't get out this week for an evening outing, so I had her over for dinner and it was such a special treat to catch up with her and have girl talk. She surprised me with these special birthday treats (her favorite things). Sumptown Coffee, Moonstruck chocolate and Aveda tea - could I ask for more?!
We left the evening promising to go see "La Boheme", which is coming to Portland. I can't wait!
We left the evening promising to go see "La Boheme", which is coming to Portland. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...
No comments:
Post a Comment