Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some Pictures

I feel like I have been so disconnected electronically for the last few days - and that's ok. It's amazing how much one can accomplish while taking leave of the computer (cool things, like watching "The Holiday" for the umpteenth time, reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" and then taking time to critique it, and cooking - cakes, zucchini bread). I have, however, continued to take pictures. I tried to do very little Photoshopping, but it really is very hard for me. I am a wee bit addicted to the program. So, in most of these pictures I just improved the exposure and contrast and left the rest. Except for the last few of Juliet in her high chair - I Photoshopped the heck out of those.

As a side note, I just noticed that my blog header really needs to be updated- I mean we have a whole new kid and really, I don't look anything like that anymore. Just kidding - I could look like that if someone would give me like 45 minutes to spackle on that much makeup again...

Juliet is loving her floor time - she rolls everywhere.
I dug the dried beans out again - and they were a big hit! Jude didn't eat them or throw them anywhere. It was a great way to start the day.




Thanks to my dear friend, Jen, my boys were hooked up with some serious Power Ranger toys. They got a whole tote full of these, along with two costumes to boot. Samuel has to wear the costume a least a few times a day.


Juliet has decided that she really doesn't like to nurse during the day, so I've taken to pumping a bottle every day, just so I know she's getting enough liquids. She loves bottles!!
And this is her new crinkle face - she thinks it's pretty cute. I still think she looks a bit like a homeless man, but whatever. Where is the girl's hair?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here I am....checkin' in on the babes! The yummmmmmiest McGladrey babes God evah made! xxxx, Aunt Jenny P.S.Glad you got the power rangers!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...