Monday, March 8, 2010

A Case of the Muuundays

Ever worked in an office and had a real bad case of "the Muundays?". I do. I may not work in an office anymore, but my children can drive me to the point of locking myself in a room with a computer and well, blogging. After washing my oldest's mouth out with soap followed by a nasty clean up of spilled paint all over my husband's saw (I don't imagine a certain three year old had anything to do with that!), I am ready to throw myself from a moving train. Did I mention only one of my children napped today? So, I have to dwell on this sweet little face: She had her first taste of Bumps on a Log (or whatever that snack is called - the one with celery and peanut better and raisins - is that even called anything or am I losing it?!) and actually it was her first taste of any nut butter. She loved it!
Oh, I could just eat her up. I won't ever have to wash her mouth out with soap, right? Right.

Have I ever mentioned how many nicknames my kids have? I will post that soon - currently I call her my Chicklet Girl. Check out those little teeth!

3 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Oh my gosh! How did she get so many teeth since I saw her last? And no, grandma's precious little girl will NEVER do anything to have that horrible soap thing happen.

team woelfel said...

ants on a log is what my mom called it. i've never done that for palmer! i'm a bad parent!

Nicole B. said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one going insane on a daily basis. I love looking at your pictures.

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...