Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hooray for Jude!

Jude was re-tested today for eligibility for special physical therapy services from Clackamas County. And he didn't qualify, which is wonderful!! When Jude was younger, he was very slow in walking due to low muscle tone and he more than qualified for help at age 1 1/2. Now, he is more or less normal and quite ahead verbally. Yay! He had a great morning playing with the toys, running up stairs, drawing, cutting, etc. during the examination process. He sure loves not sharing toys with any other kids... Kathy (his physical therapist) has been around almost half of Jude's short life and next week will be her last visit to our house. She commented today "I don't know what I'm going to do without your muffins in my life." I think we will drop by her office periodically and bring baked goods to remember us by...

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Good job Jude. Good job too, Mom and Dad.

Mama Rak said...

Great news, PTL!!!

Nic

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...