I've been having a scrapbook night at my house once a month for the past three months - I pick out a design in a magazine and my sister-in-law and a friend join in the fun at my house. I found that if I don't schedule it in, it won't happen. So, here's the page from this month:

It had a memory board element on the bottom. So fun.

Jude loves orange, so I thought orange lace would be incredibly appropriate.
I've been insanely busy with the kiddos and all their misbehaviors, but I am planning a theme-y gathering in Sunday night. Pictures to come next week, if I'm not too embarrassed to reveal what the theme is.
3 comments:
That turned out great. Nice layout!!
oh my, that is SO adorable! I've been trying to do my own "scrapbook night" at home too- picking out a layout from a magazine is a great idea. Maybe I should go pick some up. Creativity is lacking- so sometimes I just throw something together, only to rip it up later because I don't like it. *sigh*
It's a "Twilight" gathering, isn't it? ;)
Love your scrapbooking! You're so creative.
Post a Comment