Made it. Doing a Week in the Life is sort of like labor. Long and painful but oh so worth it in the long run. This is the last day. It will be a "Sundays are for...." sort of day.
Sundays are for passing by my eleventyhundred books and wondering if I have enough lifetime to read all of them.
Sundays are for lazy bubble baths. And he always asks, "Mama? Will you put your makeup on so you can watch me in the bath?"
Sundays are for eating breakfast in your underwear.
Sundays are for visiting Colin at work, fresh off a call. There is nothing hotter than a fireman in uniform.
Sundays are for dishes. And just general cleaning.
Sundays are for clean sheet days turning into jumping on the bed.
Sundays are for making lunch together.
Sundays are for movie watching. Guilt free. I struggle feeling bad about screen time. But I got a total of a broken three hours of sleep last night. Sundays are for cutting myself some slack.
Sundays are for absentmindedly flipping through a magazine and thinking.










No comments:
Post a Comment