My kids haven't napped since Thursday. Today is Monday and I'm alone with them - this may be an interesting day. The good news? It's 8 a.m. and two of the three are already down for their morning naps - oh the beauty of early risers. I thought I would post a few pics of what the kids have been up to the last few days.

Uncle Goat came to take Jude and Samuel to OMSI - they had a wonderful time not only at OMSI, but wrestling with Uncle Goat as well. Juliet spent some quality time with him - mostly crying due to exhaustion, but he holds her anyway, unphased. I really can appreciate people that don't mind her screaming. Do you like her old man pants pulled WAY high?

Jude playing with Papa - we call him Chucky - remember that scary doll? Jude and Chucky have many personality similarities =). And they look alike.

I heard some slurping coming from the pink room upstairs and this is what I found - when she's hungry and too sleepy to wake up, she resorts to her thumb. I appreciate that. She had a few nights last week of sleeping 7 until 5 - I thought I was entering a "normal" life again. Not so much. Every night since she has been eating every three hours again. I guess you might call this the eating phase of her growth spurt. Can I attach a holster to my belt that holds a coffee cup? Mama is tired!

And this is what Colin's beautiful fireplace holds all the time now - toys. For some reason these kids love stacking all of their play vehicles all over. I just leave them there most of the time now - why clean them up when they will just be out again? I'm saying that to myself a lot lately.
1 comment:
I love, love love Juliet's expression in the first picture; tired, angelic and oh so precious!
Post a Comment