Thursday, May 14, 2009

Library Time!

We made a trip to the Lake Oswego Library story time on Tuesday - sans Jude. It always makes trips easier when I don't have a two year old in tow - oh, did I really type that?
Samuel had a great time with his friend Ellie and I can't wait to do it again. Afterward, we went to Lake Oswego Police Dept. to see Grandam Jan and Samuel even scored pizza and cookies. Juliet was just chillin' in her car seat.
Michelle read to Ellie and as Samuel listened in.

And he took 4 books home, which he spent "reading" during his quiet time.

He was tired before story time even began...

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...