Saturday, May 23, 2009

Living Room: Completed

Ok, I won't be winning any photography awards for the pictures posted here, but I just wanted to take some snapshots of our living room that is completed. I won't even delve into decorating until the kids are off at college and can't ruin things with spilled milk, pee, spit-up or other bodily fluids. Come to think of it, we probably won't have money to decorate then because we will be paying for college. Oh well. I am very much enjoying the bare, clean uncluttered walls. Here's what the walls/room was before (picture taken in December):
Here's the room now.

And the wood paneling still exists in other portions of the house, but I am so glad I don't have to stare at it in the living room! It made it a very dark room.

Do you like that Samuel is watching a movie before 7 a.m.? When you have a kid up at 6 a.m. (and I've been up since 4:30 with Juliet), you lower your standards a bit to have a peaceful cup of coffee.

2 comments:

Mama Rak said...

The room looks absolutely fab! Kudos to you for your patience and for Colin (& fam) for his craftsmaship. Great job!

Mama Rak said...

Oh,that was from me btw.

Nic

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...