I just stumbled upon this new magazine online and I'm very tempted to order it (because I have lots of time to read magazines =)). Trendy sewing is right up my alley, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...
1 comment:
I should order the magazine! I just picked up the most current issue and have patterns galorecut out and ready to go! Uber cute patterns and tips/tricks.
I'm friends with Abby Jane in Denver...thanks fo sharing your blog- your kids are adorable and I enjoy reading your topics. :)
www.babyluxdesign.com/babyblog
Post a Comment