Friday, May 1, 2009

Snot. Saline. Suction. Repeat.

My kids (and myself) have had colds for the last week, which means I have been housebound so as not to spread the germs. It's funny when snot becomes a central part of your life for a few days. I learned while staying at Doernbecher with Juliet about these sweet little saline "fishies" and suction tools: Every time I change her diaper, I saline and then suction. Hopefully I'm not doing this all in vain. Oh well - she seems to like it anyway.
I finally caught her smile on camera a few minutes ago! Oh, she is such a breath of fresh air.

And how much do I love mixing stripes and flower patterns? So fun.
I'm alone with just the two littles this morning while Samuel is on a day trip with Colin. While getting Juliet ready for the day up in her room, Jude played with this Aerochamber thing that Kaiser hastily prescribed to him a little over a year ago when he was always congested. Funny how I forget how much Jude has been in and out of the doctor for various issues.

Jude grabbed this book after eating his breakfast of pancakes this morning. It's his current favorite read. I love the entire series of books.
Speaking of pancakes, I have been making the Hodson Mill Whole Wheat pancakes (from the mix) and I LOVE it. I would highly recommend them.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...