Monday, May 4, 2009

Want To Gain Weight? Try Cream Cheese.

As you probably have collected by now, we are trying to put weight on Jude. He is a picky eater that refuses my good home-cooked food quite frequently. So, I am reduced to slathering my food in butter, oil and gasp, ketchup. This morning, after taking down lots of scrambled eggs and toast, I offered apples with a side of cream cheese. Being the inventive kid that he is, he began eating it by the spoonful. I'd say he consumed a fair amount of calories during this meal. I did eventually stop him, because I didn't want him to have a stomachache.
I think some snot is mixed in with this bite. Mmmmm. Tasty.
Here's Jude yesterday - I was sitting very close to him after he'd been crying. This is how he comforts himself - sucking his thumb and rubbing his blanket into his nose.
Or sucking his thumb and touching the blanket.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...