Friday, December 12, 2014

December Daily - Day 11

Yesterday was about the kids just straight up having fun.  And I did, too, for that matter. Was it necessarily Christmas related? No. But that's ok. Documenting doesn't always fit into a theme-y box. We headed out to Mary Poppins at the Northwest Children's Theater. I'd say about 1/4 of my kids were interested in this play. I started to wonder if I continue to force them to come to the arts, or if I let the male populace of my kids stay home. But you know what? I am very artistic and so if they are related to me, they are stuck with it :).  Sissy loved the show and Abe glanced up every now and then. Jude enjoyed parts of it, and other parts he writhed around. After the show, we went to see Colin's new fire station. It's beautiful.

And here is Sissy sliding down the fire pole - she was the first one to brave it!
Here is my family looking at the Portland skyline.
Marry Poppins with Barb.
I love this picture.
Samuel was extremely hesitant, but he slid down as well.
And this just sums up the day - having fun!

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...