Yesterday was all about Juliet turning 6! I feel like December birthdays kind of get the shaft. I tried to think ahead a little bit about what would make her happy, so we told family to get her anything Frozen related and we surprised her with a skating party. Everyone had a great time! We followed the party with a Vietnamese lunch and then home for rests and spaghetti dinner and cake. We attempted to go to Peacock lane to see Christmas lights, but they weren't open yet.
Jude, Wyatt and Boss are quite the trio.
I love this picture!! Boss did amazingly well on skates.
This was the whole family gathering.
My brother and his girls.
This was Sissy's breakfast of choice - pancakes with whipped cream. On fine china.
The kids of the party.
I had to get in one photo with her!
Samuel insisted on frosting her cake. She insisted on a vanilla cake with vanilla frosting and the word "Frozen" in blue writing.
I love this picture too. She was pretty embarrassed getting sung to, but she loved blowing out those candles.
Here she is at the rink opening cards. She looks so big. Sniff.
Samuel had purchased her presents on Amazon way ahead of time. He's good like that. He bought her Frozen coloring books.
We bought her a Frozen costume that she was REALLY excited about, but has yet to wear it. I have a feeling we will be having more family gathering/birthday parties at the skating rink in the future :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment