December 4 was about Santa! Well, it was about the Mall Pole Santa (a term coined by Boss that is Mall + North Pole). I got the kids to dress up in green and red and we headed to the mall to meet Sarah and her little guys. Samuel wanted nothing to do with Santa - I just asked him to pose in the picture and be done. Speaking of Samuel - he was a huge help. He helped with Sarah's kids pushing the stroller, took pictures and held the merchandise. Santa himself looked pretty convincing. It wasn't until the life lectures he gave my kids that I started to wonder what came in my $30 picture package. He told the kids to obey their mom, pick up their toys right when they are asked and on and on - I zoned out after awhile.
Samuel took a picture of me taking a picture of him.
Yes I paid $30 for two pictures. It was so worth it!





No comments:
Post a Comment