As I look at the pictures from yesterday, I see kindness. My aunt offered to watch the kids on her birthday, while I had a filling done at the dentist. Kindness while I read the kids the same books for the umpteenth time. Kindness in a phone call from Colin, checking in from work. Kindness is taking my aunt to Fabric Depot, only to witness her buy gifts for Juliet, on her own birthday. Kindness while my aunt prepares and serves my kids lunch. Kindness while I rebraid Sissy's hair that always seems to escape from the hair tie. Kindness. It's a wonderful thing, isn't it? Kindness and love. It's what December is really supposed to be about.
I've chosen that Seahawks fabric for my opening picture because Samuel LOVES anything Seahawks and I bought him fabric to make pajamas for Christmas. Here's to hoping I actually get them done in time.








No comments:
Post a Comment