Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December Daily - Day 16

Yesterday was all about the Ladies' Christmas Dinner at church. Last year I really wasn't feeling it, so I didn't go. This year, I'm glad I did. There was a speaker/author (I've read and loved one of her books "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World") and she spoke exactly what I needed to hear - about peace and letting go of fears. Additionally, it was a great time of fellowship and food.

I also wore a fairly ugly Christmas sweater, although it apparently wasn't ugly enough, because some people said they would actually wear it. I'll be back to the drawing board next year for a new sweater that is much worse.

Tami, Amy and I.
 I didn't want to pose next to Liz because she looked normal and pretty, but oh well :)
I also want this to be forever documented - yesterday Sissy took up scrapbooking. Yay!! I may make a paper nerd out of her before too long. She was blessed with a new scrapbook kit from Grandma B. and she's already put some pages in it (with Colin's help).


No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...