Sunday, December 28, 2014

December Daily - Days 26 & 27

We headed up to Rainier to celebrate with Colin's family the day after Christmas. We ended up having 4 Christmases total and I'll be honest, I'm pretty tired as I type this. This Christmas was all about spending time with Tim and Barb and Goat, playing "Ticket to Ride", eating good food and just relaxing.
Yesterday (Day 27) we headed to Keizer for our 4th Christmas celebration. We spent time with Colin's extended family and always do an annual soup and break potluck. I took a picture of Grandma Mary and the great grandkids.  

Quotes:

At end of the evening after we were home, Jude and Sissy and I were in the bathroom, brushing our teeth.

Sissy: Look at my Uggs! (She just got a hand me down pair of boots)
Jude: You mean Uglies? Everything has to have a nickname, Mama. I mean even Boss nicknamed his wiener Steve.

I laughed pretty hard at that one.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...