Monday, May 5, 2008

85th Birthday Bash!!

Well, I have a break from company for a couple of days, so I thought I could catch up on the happenings around here. We went to Rainier on Saturday for Colin's grandma's 85th birthday celebration. It was crazy with lots of people and of course, Samuel loved it! Jude, not so much. I really think that kid is a introvert. Here are some pictures: Wes (Samuel's cousin) and Samuel wrestling around on the floor.

Barb I believe talking to Joy's baby (she's due in August) - very sweet!
Susie and Ryan having a moment...



Throwing kids down from the loft is an old McGladrey tradition - Jude didn't love it, but it makes for a cute picture, nonetheless.


Picutres of feet are so cool.



I heard loud kid giggles coming from the back of the house and I found Wes and Samuel pretend napping, then wrestling around in the bed.





Jake was taking a moment to admire and snuggle Jude - very sweet.


Here is Bryce with the most amazine lashes EVER!!
Grandma Bess holding Bryce's hand.







1 comment:

lundbergfamily said...

You could totally frame the Bryce one, and the hands one! Good job!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...