Jude has discovered hummus and is abosolutely in love with it. I will post the recipe (provided by my mom-in-law) because it's hard to come by a good hummus recipe:
1 can garbanzo beans
1 can northern beans
1 clove garlic
3 T lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup tahini
1/2 teaspoon
(you could also add paprika, salt and pepper to taste)
Hummus. All over.
And after Jude gets completly dirty, he likes to touch other people.
This is a funny picture from last night - the boys were ready for bed, save for thier book reading time. I made a phone call and told Samuel to play with his books for a few minutes until I was ready to read them. This is what I came back to about 10 minutes later - every book they owned was piled up and Jude was swimming around in them. We had lots of fun cleaning them up. Notice the "we" - somehow I got roped into putting them away in thier rightful home.
3 comments:
Praise the Lord!!!!!
Praise God! I'm so happy to hear that this Kaiser nonsense is over I know they're just being cautious, but what toolishness! Anyway, I'm relieved that Juders is healthy ;)
By the way, he and Samuel are FAMOUS among my students. Everyone remembers me talking about them! Maiko wanted to see our pictures we had taken together and breathed "kawaii, kawaii" at every one!
yey! thank god! so glad to know he is good. been thinking of you A LOT and it's such a relief! i kept saying but he looks so healthy. i'm so glad he is!
Post a Comment