Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...
2 comments:
Kami,
I'm sorry it came back as "inconclusive". When will he be taking the next test? I'll be keeping him in prayer constantly.
Oh friend, I'm so sorry Kaiser is putting you through this. We both know that Jude will walk when he's good and ready to. Children are not carbon copies of each other. They all do things differently. I'll be sure to keep you all in my prayers!
Post a Comment