Monday, May 26, 2008

Dialogue with Samuel


I just have to share a conversation Samuel and I had a couple of days ago.
Samuel: "Mama? Does Jude still drink your boobs?" (meaning nurse).
Me: "No."
Samuel: "Well, who are your boobs for now, then?"
Long pause....
Me: "Um.....(big hesitation), Papa, I guess."
And that was my big mistake for that day. He had to double check with Colin on that one, which Colin denied instantly. Boys are funny.
And then the other day Samuel also asked if we're saving my boobs for the baby sister he's going to have. I informed him that we may never have a baby sister. I think he's still mulling that one over.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...