Here are some pictures of the boys outside (yes, Jude is in his high chair because the ground was wet) helping Grandma B milk a coconut.


I think Jude was excitedly yelling at Samuel.

Maybe we'll let Grandma B do most of the work.

And Samuel gave it a try.

Here's my token cute picture of Jude. I tried my best to Photoshop out all the food on his face. It's so tempting to leave the picture untouched as far as his messy face goes because that's really who he is right now - he loves to swim around in his food. Looking at this picture, or at him in general, makes me wonder who he looks like. I don't feel like he looks at all like either one of us. Weird!
2 comments:
Samuel's face is hilarious in the one where he's milking the coconut! Nice work on editing out the food... you can't tell at all.
he's gorgeous either way! such precious beautiful boys! it is crazy how fast they grow, i know everyone says that but it really is just the most amazing thing ever!
Post a Comment