Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Picture Attempt



Picture this: a very pregnant woman with two small children in the Pearl District, camera bag over one shoulder, hands full of a hat, Goldfish crackers and a camera. It's really a recipe for disaster - it was my outing this morning. My goal was to get family photos taken this year, but time hasn't really allowed, so I settled to take the boys' Christmas card pictures myself.

Doesn't this just represent boys? Disheveled, untied shoelaces, one smiling, one not.


Jude spent a lot of time looking up at Samuel.





































2 comments:

Strauss House said...

These are great!! I love Jude's hair.

lundbergfamily said...

Ok so who's that grown up kid sitting next to Samuel?? Are you kidding me-he is huge! Has it really been that long since I have seen you guys?

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...