Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nursery and Jude's Haircut

Well, we agreed that when Juliet was born, we would cut Jude's hair. Last night Colin chopped almost all of the locks off and now he really looks like a little boy!
And here is Colin painting the last pink coat of paint on the nursery. His Uncle Andrew spent most of the day freshening up the brown on the bottom and putting the pink on the top. Yay for a girl room!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh, yummy! I LOVE the colors! (Why didn't I peek in there yesterday?) Silly me! It's going to look so great all done up :o)

Mama Rak said...

Super cute! Also, please wish Samuel a big happy birthday from all the Rakoz's. A little sister is a great present!

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...