Monday, December 29, 2008

A Big Thanks to Everyone and the Latest on Juliet


Ok, so my house is a disaster, the nursery needs to be painted, I am battling a breast infection (and losing miserably) and quite possibly could be bringing a baby home tomorrow, but I will sit on the computer nonetheless.

I just want to thank everyone for all they have been doing for us - meals, prayers, baby clothes, organizing meals to be delivered, taking care of the boys, etc. I really am amazed at everyone's generosity and willingness to take time to help us during this crazy season in our life.

We spent some time with Juliet this morning and she seemed to be doing well. She nursed surprisingly well and we spent a good deal of time holding her. She sleeps ALL the time and has to be awoken for all her feedings. We did notice today that she is getting little chipmunk cheeks and a double chin. Yay!! I forgot to ask what her weight was, but from the looks of it, I think she is gaining nicely. We just need to get her fat enough to regulate her own temperature.

No comments:

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...