
Friday, December 19, 2008
She Has A Name!! And NICU Day 6...
And her name is Juliet Lilian McGladrey. After much torture, Colin finally let me decide her name tonight while we held her. Lilian is a family name and Juliet is a name I fell in love with in high school - I think it's a very romantic, literary name. She is becoming much more aware every day. I tried to breast feed her again tonight, but it was too much work, so we fed her a bottle and she drank half of that, leaving the other half for the feeding tube. She has been moved into an overflow room in the NICU that she shares with just a couple of other babies. I'm missing her more and more each day because finally I can hold and nurse her. She was wide awake while we were there and she spends a lot of time just staring at us. It's the most precious thing just to smell her sweet little head.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.
This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...
-
Well, I will make this quick (as I have just arrived home from the hospital), but our sweet baby girl arrived 7 weeks early. I went into lab...
-
I forgot to post these pictures of our Easter. It was over at my brother's house and the kids had so much fun! Abe being surly, as us...


3 comments:
That is a beautiful name! How nice it s that you get to snuggle and cuddle with her some now.
What a Beautiful name!!!!!!
Praying for you all!!
Hugs
I've always loved that name. Beautiful =)
Post a Comment