
Here are some pictures of Juliet from yesterday. We stopped to drop off her car seat (I had no idea that we would have to get a special car seat for babies that are 4 lbs.) so she could get tested in it. She was supposed to be home today, but she failed her first car seat test (meaning her oxygen dropped) but she was tested again today and she passed! So, if all goes well, we will be driving to the hospital to pick her up around 10 a.m. tomorrow!
Colin and I are completely unprepared - we have no car to hold three kids, no room for her, just barely enough food in the house, etc. It should be interesting! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with what lies ahead, but I know it's all in the Lord's hands - He blessed us with this sweet girl and I know He has a plan for her.
Here Colin is strapping her in the car seat for the first time. She didn't love it.
She is so tiny in his arms.
1 comment:
Kami,
She's absolutely beautiful! I know God will carry you through these times (and ALL the ones to come) of feeling unprepared.
Praying for you all,
Sarah
Post a Comment