Monday, December 29, 2008

Prayers for Juliet

Juliet will not be coming home today as expected. She had a choking spell during a feeding last night and her temp dropped too low. So, it's day to day at this point - please keep her in your prayers for a speedy recovery and for her little system to mature to the point where everyone is comfortable with her being back at home.

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Disappointing...but at least you know that she's in good hands. If it were me, I'd want her to be in the hospital as long as possible to ensure she's in perfect health. Once she's home there's always..."what if?" Thankfully, God is in control...and I'm sure He has great plans for your little Juliet =)

Europe 2025. PDX to Rome, Day 1.

This trip was many months in the making. I actually love making travel plans and this one was no exception. The difference here was that t...