
Great news! Juliet is spending what should be her last few days in the hospital. We are still anticipating a discharge of early next week. That means we are hastily preparing our house for her arrival - Colin bought pink paint today (he picked it out all by himself!!), we are picking out a car seat appropriate for a 4 lb. baby and now the shopping list begins: bottles, nipples, blankets, hats, etc. I hope I don't forget anything!
I had the luxury of spending the entire day with Juliet at the hospital today - I fed her bottles, took her temperature, changed diapers and then held her for hours. It was the most amazing feeling to be able to hold her with no rush to leave. Her feeding tube has been removed and as long as she keeps taking bottles, we can bring her home!
Look how skinny she is!
Colin took a few moments to hold her - such a proud Papa.
Auntie Erin met her for the first time tonight.
She really didn't love the flash.
It's really exhausting to have company.
No comments:
Post a Comment